February 10, 2014
(1) Lost to Loomis last Wednesday; bounced back vs. T-P on Saturday. Head-to-head edge over Salisbury gives them the top spot again, but the margin is razor thin. 3-0-1 vs. Top 10 Teams. This week: home vs. Hotchkiss (Wed.) and Canterbury (Sat.)
(2) Closed the gap on Kent with wins over Loomis and Cushing last week. Are on a seven-game unbeaten streak since loss to Kent Jan. 18th. Improved to 4-1-1 vs Top 10. This week: vs. Taft (Tues.), @ Kingswood (Wed.), vs. Avon (Sat.)
(5) Wins over Proctor and NMH last week. Improved to 3-3 vs. Top 10 and sport a five-game winning streak. Have shut out the opposition in three of last four games. This week: NMH (Wed.), Brunswick (Fri.), Deerfield (Sat.)
(3) Lost to Bel Hill and beat LA last week. Are 2-1 vs. Top 10 Teams. This week: Tabor (Wed.) and St. Paul's (Sat.)
|5||Frederick Gunn School||14-6-0||
(6) Only played one game last week, beating Pomfret. While Gunnery has six losses overall, only one has come in the last 12 games. They are sneaking up. 3-2 vs. Top 10. This week: Albany Academy (Sat.)
(7) Topped Gov's 6-1 on Saturday. Strong D and goaltending make them tough to play against. 3-3 vs. Top 10. This week: on the road @ Millbrook (Mon.), Pomfret (Wed.), and Westy (Sat.).
|7||Noble & Greenough||16-5-1||
(8) Beat Gov's and Milton last week. Since the loss to Thayer Jan. 29th, Nobles has gone 3-0 with 18 goals scored. Are 2-3 vs. Top 10. This week: St. Seb's (Mon.), BB&N (Wed.), and Bel Hill (Fri.), all at home.
(4) Have suffered back-to-back losses for the first time this season, getting edged 4-3 on consecutive days by Canterbury and Salisbury. Are now 4-5 vs. Top 10. This week: @ Andover (Wed.), KUA (Sat.).
(10) Beat Tabor last week. Donato is as good as you'll see at this level -- a true difference-maker. 2-4 vs. Top 10. This week: @ Berwick (Wed.), NYA (Fri.).
|10||Northfield Mt. Hermon||14-7-1||
(9) Took a step back last week with 2-2 tie vs. Williston and 1-0 loss to Exeter. 2-5 vs. Top 10. St. Paul's and KUA are nipping at their heels. This week: @ Exeter (Wed.), vs. Loomis (Sat.), @ Choate (Sun.)
* Note: Only games between NEPSIHA Div. I schools -- the principal factor in determining seedings for the playoffs -- are included in the won-lost records above.